Things to do in Cardiff
- Cardiff Museum - ‘Discover art, archaeology and the geological evolution
of Wales. With a busy programme of exhibitions and events, we have something
to amaze everyone, whatever your interest – and admission is free!’ National
Museum Wales, Cardiff
- St Fagans - museum of Welsh life. Great family day out attraction.
- Millennium stadium just to see if not for a sports match, it really is
quite an impressive structure just on its own and always has a fantastic
atmosphere during events.
- Cardiff Castle.
- St Davids and St Davids 2 shopping centres including John Lewis.
- Cardiff Bay for the farmers market every Sunday, the boat trips or views
of the harbour and the Wales Millennium Centre.
- Taf trail cycling route which runs all the way to the Brecon Beacons for
those who like a challenge.
- Cardiff International Arena for some of the best Welsh and international
talent in Cardiff.
- Sample eating Welsh cakes, Bara brith, Glamorgan sausages...welsh lamb
Last Updated on Wednesday, 02 January 2013 17:41