Things to do in Cardiff
- Cardiff Museum - ‘Discover art, archaeology and the geological evolution of Wales. With a busy programme of exhibitions and events, we have something to amaze everyone, whatever your interest – and admission is free!’ National Museum Wales, Cardiff
- Theatre -
Cardiff is home to the Royal Welsh College of Music and Drama (WCMD) as well as the Welsh National Opera (WNO), and has many theatre venues situated throughout the city.
- Dr Who exhibition in Cardiff Bay - Doctor Who Up Close Exhibition Cardiff Bay
- Restaurants - Far too many to mention in such a short space. Cardiff has restaurants throughout the city to cater for everyone’s tastes! From the Hard Rock Cafe to Turkish, Welsh, Greek Italian.... the list simply goes on and on.
- Bowling - Hollywood bowl Cardiff, Red Dragon Centre
- Live music - Map of Cardiff live music venues
- Cinema - Map of Cardiff Cinema's
- Shopping centres - Cardiff's shopping venues map
- Pools Cardiff International Pool
- White Water Rafting -
An artificial White Water Rapids facility in the Cardiff International White Water (CIWW) is situated at International Sports Village in Cardiff Bay. (well lets face it if your going to get wet, your going to get wet! lets just do it in style!) Cardiff International White Water (CIWW) Opening / Cardiff Whitewater Rafting Videos
Last Updated on Sunday, 02 February 2014 09:37